Individual Membership Opportunities
Accurity is looking for experienced appraisers nationwide. If you have the qualifications and experience, we’d like to provide you with the tools, support and exposure to help ensure your success.
The benefits of our Affiliate membership program exceed our competition and industry expectations for a professional affiliation. Accurity Valuation offers an immediate connection to hundreds of practicing valuation professionals nationwide. Through the support of our corporate office located in Chicago, Illinois and anchored by our local and regional franchises, we can provide the independent fee appraiser the mentorship to grow as a valuation professional and increase existing business.
As a member, program benefits available are:
- Access to a comprehensive portfolio of health, dental, vision and other insurance products to fit individual needs
- ANOW platform license
- Access to our litigation and consultation support center
- Corporate business to business partnerships made available to all Members
- Appraisal Review and QC products to help streamline the Members QC process
- ACH payment for Accurity work
- Employee benefits package
- Branded promotional products and career apparel
- Continuing education discounts and monthly training webinars
- Annual conference to learn best practice and meet your Accurity Valuation peers and industry experts
- Certified background and industry license screening
- National exposure to AMC’s and Lenders
- Specialty practice training and education for diversified valuation products and services.
- Peer support only a phone call or email away for input, ideas or challenges that you may have.
- Chief Appraiser support
- Designation and mentoring assistance to help Members in determining designation and career advancement opportunities.
- Seasoned team of management professionals that are committed to your business and financial success who will keep you abreast of industry changes and the regulatory environment.
- Research and development keeping you on the leading edge of products and services the industry needs and identifying niche opportunities where our Members are able to provide a product or solution that fits the need.
- Representation at national meetings and events promoting your business and capabilities when you cannot be there.
- National business development where our sales and marketing team is developing business from regional and national clients and organizations that are out of reach.
- Local sales and marketing support where we help Members develop business in their local area and provide collateral materials and informational webinars to solicit new clients.
- Branded membership, password protected, web portal offering access to exclusive national.
Appraisers interested in becoming an Accurity Affiliate Member, can e-mail us: email@example.com
or call us at: 847-580-1325. We’ll provide you with the details you need to make an informative decision.